Saturday, September 25, 2010

Confederate Soldier

7 comments:

  1. You should sculpt a set of miniatures to match your cartoons...it would be one wild looking army.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever thought of doing postcards?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just had a scan of your posts :)
    Haven't passed by in a while

    Glad to report
    Epic as always

    Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you have gone into the ACW. Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great illustrations! The Civil War is a big deal here (especially on the East Coast). Gettysburg was an interesting visit, but for some reason I can't get into the subject as a hobby.

    I remember in 9th grade history my classmates kept referring to the North as "we" or "us." Our teacher tried to emphasize that we should distance ourselves from the conflict, but a lot of people still feel close ties to one side or the other. You should see how many Confederate flags still fly in the South.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1:07 pm

    YeeeHAA! That's what I'm talkin' about - yessiree!

    Well done Secundus old chap - as I said in the previous post, the ACW is a very rich field - very worthy of a little graphic excursion for a man of your talents.

    Cheers,
    Doc

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh,ACW is coming up next!:-)

    What scale and rules do you plan to use?

    Cheers
    Christopher

    ReplyDelete