Wednesday, October 07, 2009

The great reshuffle


As time goes on, space starts to become a real problem with the cabinet. So I decided to box up all of my Corgi WWII planes and put them in the loft. This has made a shelf available for my hungry Generals to fight over and allows me to separate mixed up eras.
My poor old Tommys have have fighting it out with Numidians on the first shelf for a year now and need a place of their own to spread and grow. After a moments thought It was my collection of Union troops that got the order to move down to the dark ground floor shelf, where nobody looks. These are old figures painted over ten years ago (when I thought shading flesh with black ink was a good idea) and so they will not be missed. I may feel the need to re base and repaint my Civil war forces one day... they need it, but until then they can wait in the neither regions. Their space is now taken with my recently painted WWII Platoons, who at the moment hold more appeal for me.

1 comment:

Christopher(aka Axebreaker) said...

Nice collection you have and I have to do some reshuffling from time to time myself.