Sunday, October 15, 2023

Seeker variant

I found a variant of the Starscream model on eBay. This looks to me to be the same mould that has been reposed. Also there are some very slight sculpting details, like the jet intakes that are different.
It's of course a perfect match scale wise so I had to buy a few.
This colouration is a generic Seeker that was used in the first season. A lot of these robots have been given names by the sea of fans out there, although, I think this one is still unnamed. Part of the fun of this project is naming the bots are painting them.
 
Generic Seekers. I will try to work my way through all these...

UPDATE:


After posting this last night I noticed I had coloured his legs the wrong colour, this was quickly tweaked. He now joins the ranks of Starscream's dreaded aerial assault forces.
It's nice to have a slightly different pose for this troop type. Although, thinking about it, there's nothing to stop me cutting up the rubber models and reposing them myself. I might give that a go later.


No comments: