Sunday, July 19, 2026

Cardolan soldiers

while I had the plastic kits out, I took the opportunity to put together a few more Fighters for the Cardolan force. This is a slow burning project that is just ticking along in the background.
I wanted to see what the cultist arms would look like on the Oathmark humans. Very nice is the answer.
The heads are Victrix  late Roman ones I believe. They have the perfect look I was going for with this noble, yet doomed troops.
 
More cultist arms on an Oathmark heavy infantry torso. The resin shield is from eBay.  It's a early Gondorian one from the movies and should help with the Middle earth feel to the warbands.





These Oathmark heavy infantry figures make for great Cardolan soldiers. The other set does too, lots of chain mail and leather.
The cultist knight archer arms are really nice, far too good to use on orcs.
The cultist belt packs are really useful bits too, I thought of my Dwarves when I saw them. They are nearly all gone now, I may need to buy another box.
Long swords of good quality to turn the tide against the foul folk of Angband. More late Roman heads from Vitrix.

No comments: