Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Cyberforce producton line.


The Cybermen reveal their secret weapon.

All based and now sprayed with Silver car paint, they start to look like real Cybermen.







As their mighty strike force starts to take shape, they begin to take of the air waves with their superior technology.


Good Cyberman reference was quite hard to come by, but these detailed action figures proved a God send. Highly detailed and with detailed weapons they proved better than anything I could find in print or online.




1 comment:

airbornegrove26 said...

Hi Simon,

Hope the holiday was well. A bit off topic. I have been looking through your Roman Campaign for some inspiration. I had some questions about some of your rules. If you want you can e-mail me at airbornegrove26@hotmail.com and I can be more specific.