Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Waterloo Collection DVD's



After doing my usual trawl through Amazon to check on new Historical releases, I was delighted to see three DVD's of the battle of Waterloo.
These seemed a little too good to be true at first but they turned out to be really good.
Three 90 min DVD's covering the whole waterloo Campaign narrated by a team of battlefield tour guides, which works well. Although I had to smile at their football style, blow by blow account of Derlon's attack.
I've learnt loads which is the main thing and they are good to have on in the background while you paint. I Recommend them.



5 comments:

The Angry Lurker said...

They sound good and need to be seen.

Unknown said...

what's the name of the set?

Paul Sawyer said...

I'm struggling to find a way to contact Secundus directly so apologies for this being in the wrong place.

Could you drop me an email on paul@warlrodgames.co.uk please?

Rodger said...

I would love to see them too.

Anonymous said...

Hello,

is there any subtitles options ?

Thanks,

GP