Wednesday, December 07, 2016

Got to Love Charity Shops!

 My Wife snapped up these two amazing bargains in a local charity shop. £4 for the 40K and £5 for the massive WarHammer book. I don't imagine I will get around to playing either soon but they are a wealth of artwork and eye candy. I think they must be quite recent as the figures inside are very current. I feel sorry for the guy who had these then decided not to play it anymore, they have hardly been touched. I wonder if these books being dis-guarded are the result of the Age Of Sigmar...properly not who knows.They have found their way back to the Imperium now.
A steal though which ever way you look at it, brightened up my bad day any how. I was interested to read up about the races but found the chapters short and full of new guff which didn't really get me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

An excellent find, well done. Must be the week for good finds, I found Heroquest by MB games 100% complete in a charity shop on Tuesday for £4.
Your blog is an excellent read, thanks for all your posts.

Cheers.
Willz H

Secundus said...

Ha Ha It's funny isn't it. Us old school gamers are cleaning up as the new generation loses heart. there is a certain charm to a lot of those old games, even if it's just a trip down memory lane. £4 can't go wrong with that great find. I am tempted to see how much these two books are going on eBay for just to make myself feel even more smug.

Anonymous said...

Do it I nearly chocked on my cheap red wine when I saw what Heroquest goes for on flea-bay.

Willz H

Anonymous said...

also forgot how to spell choked doh!

Willz H

SADLOVE said...

I shop in charity shops a lot for everything really if i see something i like i ... i love going to charity shops ,ive got some bargans .... but i dont buy ...


goldenslot mobile
gclub
สล็อต ออนไลน์ ได้ เงิน จริง