Monday, April 13, 2020

Results are in

 Yes, these lot worked okay, the Dip did it’s job. I was curious to see how the brown stain would look on the dark blue and I think it looks good. Going forward I might give them a slight blue highlight before the Dip.
Excuse my spray painted hand I thought I would get some more chaps under coated and painted up while the iron is hot.





 Above is a batch of figures I bought off EBAY, they were painted well but lacked shading. I thought whilst I had the Dip out I might as well give them a coat. I do need to correct a few things on their details but they should help to swell the ranks.
 Meanwhile, My own batches of generic Union troops are drying nicely.

 



1 comment:

caveadsum1471 said...

Great looking troops! Rapidly painted or not they've turned out really well!
Best Iain