Friday, March 22, 2024

Great! My new blades have arrived!

woohoo look at the size of the box, 100 blades, that should last me a life time.

 Had to go to Amazon to order these as eBay didn't stock any dangerous blades. I mean you could of expected them to sell some sort of craft knife but no, I mean what's the worst that could happen!?
 

Open on a shot of a hospital waiting room. A slow pan in reveals a hand wrapped in a sanitary towel and gaffa tape, in a zip bag.
Cut to a five hours later at home, man sits at blood stained table looking sad.
 Pan up to reveal man smiling when he realises he can still hold a brush. 

End scene, roll credits.


Update: A week later and the results are in ..




5 comments:

szeperd said...

Oh my God. Wish you the best and may it heal fast!

commissarmoody said...

I hate when that happens. First time I was ever stabbed was with my pocketknife. I was using it to remove parts from an airplane kit when I was 16. Next thing I know, its two inches deep into the meat of my left hand. Good times.

Phil Curran said...

Oh bless. Get well soon!

Tiberian general said...

Rapid healing, it's as bad as P.D.S.F. pin drill slip finger Ouch!


Willz.

adrian said...

Should have worn your iron mitten?