Sunday, January 18, 2015

Foam Boards

 
I'm having a few technical problems today with my computer so here are some pictures of some Germans to past the time.

I've just received 11 big 2ftx2ft terrain boards after reading an article in Wargames and Strategy.

I've always loved the idea of having rivers that are sunken into the actual ground rather than laying on top. However, that is defiantly a summer project so I have shelved it until things warm up outside and I can use the garden to spread things out.

I'm also having problems focusing on one era at the moment and might have to stay strong and stick to only one. Those Orcs still aren't completed yet...I think I will have to stay at them.

8 comments:

Conrad Kinch said...

Very curious to hear about the terrain boards.

Michael Peterson said...

Agreed. Would love to see what you have and learn where you got them from. I've tried making them but they got knocked out because the bloody army keeps making me move. Once I settle down I might try some. Unless you have some better ideas I can steal from ....

unblocked games said...

Thank you very much for your post, it makes us have more and more discs in our life, So kind for you, I also hope you will make more and more excellent post and let’s more and more talk, thank you very much, dear.
unblocked games| unblockedgames| unblocked games at school| unblocked games for kids
friv| friv4school| friv 4 school| monster high games| monster high| monster high drees up
happy wheels| happywheels| happy wheels demo| happy wheels unblocked| happy wheels hacked
shooting games| shooting| tetris| tetris unblocked| tetris game| tetris online

Agence immobilière casablanca said...

Thank you I am

hoa huy said...

Big Farm

Big Farm is an awesome multiplayer farm management game made by the Goodgame Studios.
Your mission is simple: Create a big farm, grow crops, breed animals,
and become the richest farmer of the universe. Enjoy Goodgame's Big Farm!

thị hậu nguyễn said...

I was very impressed with the blogs that you create , thank you for sharing with us
happy wheels
super mario bros
pacman
agario

HayleePh said...

Thanks for the job post. For more of such kind of jobs, you can refer to the link below.
Friv 10 |
friv game | friv 100 |
agar.io

Friv game said...

Play with millions of players around the world and try to become the longest of the day! Slither.io online is totally free. the best free online Twizl games, juegos Twizl, jogos Twizlfrom the top game developers all over the world. Zoxy is the best entertainment site with free games.