Sunday, October 27, 2019

Fire support

I thought just for some variety I would give one of these support guns a shield for extra protection. This should help to give this vehicle a bit more character and set it apart from the rest of the platoon. Although it’s been fun testing all the techniques on these guys, when the oil dries tomorrow on the guns I’m going to call it a day and varnish them. I feel I have tried everything now and learnt a lot for future jobs. I feel now though I’m going to ruin them if I keep on fiddling around. Every good thing has to come to an end... here’s to the next three!

8 comments:

Grenzer John said...

I like the look of these vehicles - gritty, combat-worn, and tough as nails.

Don M said...

Indeed these really look the part, have enjoyed these posts immensely!

DAVID KNIGHT said...

Brilliant inspiring posts THANKS for sharing

Secundus said...

Thankyou guys ive really enjoyed getting to grips with these resin models. Maybe...maybe even more than 15mm dare I say. Although the oil washes should work well on those too.

caveadsum1471 said...

Nice work with the gun shield and the aging!
Best Iain

DeanM said...

Tough looking AFV!

Chris Kemp said...

They look grubby and ugly enough to be convincing now. Excellent Job!

Regards, Chris

syinixcannabiscare.com said...

great post, i hope people like you keep on [posting for us to learn

BUY WEED ONLINE MISSISSIPPI
BUY CANNABIS ONLINE MISSISSIPPI
BUY MARIJUANA ONLINE MISSISSIPPI
WHERE TO BUY WEED ONLINE MISSISSIPPI
WHERE TO BUY CANNABIS ONLINE MISSISSIPPI
WHERE TO BUY MARIJUANA ONLINE MISSISSIPPI