Monday, March 09, 2020

FEDERAL HEAVY INFANTRY


This is a bit of quick colour theory, trying to work out a good scheme for my futuristic Federal Infantry.
 They are based on figures from 'Pig Iron' and are their 28mm Heavy Infantry range, nice sculpts with a vast choice of heads for customisation.

My CONFED troopers have a mix of camo schemes but I see these FED troopers as being more uniform in their appearance. The first figure is what I imagined, he looks like a riot cop to be fair, so I just wanted to try a few other options to see If anything jumped out. Maybe a mix of one and two would look more military.

3 comments:

James said...

What kind of environment are they fighting in?
Dark moons or urban you don't really need camo.

Secundus said...

Oh Good, i like the idea of them being in plain blue.

Ragsta said...

Great artwork regardless sir, I enjoy your style. Version 4 reminds me of Afghan national police, quite cool that.