Friday, May 22, 2020

Orcs

 I was pleasantly surprised that I managed to create three bases from this lot. A couple of the bases I loaded with seven miniatures to make them look more horde like. After creating Dwarf shield wall bases with seven on, I thought it’s the least I could do.



 This large Black Uruk must be high ranking as he has two standards. I originally had him down as a large bodyguard figure, but in the end he ended up becoming a cheiftain of two tribes, not bad.

 Even my sculpted figure ended up getting a small standard, I think he’s going up in the world.




 The standard is meant to be Mount Gundabad with its three peaks. Hidden inside is the red eye...


5 comments:

James said...

Lovely stuff as usual.

Biblicrafts Miniatures said...

Excellent units! Wild and fearsome!

George Duff said...

I like yer orcs. Best orcs around.

caveadsum1471 said...

Great looking murky orks as always!
Best Iain

John Shaw said...

Thanks for sharing this blog...

mcafee.com/activate |
www.mcafee.com/activate