Friday, October 23, 2020

KR Multi Case


I’ve resisted these foam cases for many years, but with a big house move coming up I decided it was time to bite the bullet! I had a whole bunch of  sci-fi 15mm stuff based on one pence pieces and I wasn’t sure how to store them. Also, all my 28mm sci-fi marines were beginning to stack up with nowhere to go. It had to be a job for a foam case!
After a browse on eBay I stumbled on these cases from KR. The 15mm one was bought new but the 28mm one was second hand and had some slight damage. Well, they certainly do the job and the figures are snug and safe in their new homes. It even made sense to store the unpainted figures in there too to keep them all together.


The foam trays are backed with a stuck on foam backing Piece and there is also a foam ‘lid’ to go on top of the stack.



The newly boxed figures join the trees and other scenery bits and bobs.
When they arrive you have to pluck the cubes from the trays.
28mm Colonial marines and bandits settle in to their new sleeping cells.


 This tray of 15mm figures has sat on my paint box for around three years. Now at last, I can safely move them and pack them away. I’m very happy with the cases, I should have done it earlier, but I got there in the end.

5 comments:

caveadsum1471 said...

Nice looking storage, I'll hold off until I have to move again!
Best Iain

Secundus said...

Yeah moving will do it, I held off for thirty plus years, but the move into skirmish games kind of changed all that.

Codsticker said...

I've been considering getting one of those for my Blackstone Fortress collection. Once the minis are assembled they don't transport nice in the game box.

Engel said...

I love my KR cases.
They got loads of different sizes and variations.

Engel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.