Friday, September 27, 2024

Lake Town and Beorn

I've been messing around adding to the bear to days and trying not to rush myself. I'm so desperate to get some paint on it that I almost started today. However, I stopped myself and just added a bit more fur. This time I also added some to the bears face and now I'm finally happy with it.




Cheeky!
Some more help turns up to bolster Lake town and just in the nick of time.


Two of these bases are really shoddy militia types. Pitch forks are a great short hand for 'rabble'. I can't imagine they will hold for long against the goblin horde.

Another hero base .

I think he looks angry, ragged and damn right mean now...let's get him painted up.


I've added hints of blue so the whole force will tie together.


 The men start to suffer from the fierce wolf packs.

No comments: