Saturday, August 03, 2024

Painting Camouflage


 I decided to buy a book on eBay  that delt with modern camo. It arrived today and I'm very pleased. It's always a risk when you can't see any example pages. It came to £13.50 with the postage.

The figures are a different scale to what I paint but the information is still very useful. It also covers close ups of the actual equipment which is great for reference.


It's certainly a lovely looking book!

Some really useful photos of equipment and tips on painting them.
Not to be missed is the actual smell of this glossy tone... delightful! Takes me straight back to Dinosaur books at lower school, arrrr the carefree days.
It's really useful for me because it gives all the names of the different types of camo. This is a new period for me so this is all good learning.








This is going to be a big help with the future stuff. It will make me spend a little more time of the camo that's for sure.
I like the look of this multicam for my Marines...

1 comment:

Lasgunpacker said...

Very interesting! Thanks for showing this off, I added it to my Ebay Watchlist (aka future poverty list)