Thursday, April 01, 2010

Review on ESLO Scenery

Cornfield 28mm Last week I took the brave move to order some more hand made scenery. I have been burnt in the past and lost a lot of money to a company called 'All Terrain', which folded and took lots of my well earned cash with it. So you can understand why I was a little weary about ordering more, but because I found the site on the North star home page, I took the gamble...again.
The results were quite good, for things like this corn field are easy to make but take up valuable time. The way I look at these products is most of the hard work has already been done, which allows you to just touch the items up with a few of your own details. This corn field is rather good though and will only require a few Silflor grass tufts here and there and maybe a dash of green flock on top to pass Mitten Muster. Corn fields are always worth stocking up on, I think, because they fit almost every era from Celtic to WWII, very useful indeed. This was a good buy and another is on its way. It gets a useful Mitten rating of 7 out of ten

2 comments:

Christopher(aka Axebreaker) said...

It looks nice,but you can buy a cheap welcome mat of the same material and cut it up in sections and get the same result.

Cheers
Christopher

Secundus said...

I know but time isn't on my side this year so I took the plunge.