Saturday, April 29, 2023

Double Standards!


The latest batch of Dipped Confederates, there are some great characters in these Dixon figures.
The brush bristle standards work a treat and we're definitely worth the extra time messing around.

I've decided to start with the state of North Carolina. However, after buying a nice sheet from Battle Flag, I've noticed a few of the units carry a national colour too. So I've had to grab an extra stand bearer and quickly add him to the painting list.


These should look great when bases up, it'll be nice to have some rebel units carrying two standards.

 I don't know just yet but I imagine the national standard is carried on the right of the two flags, like in the Union regiments.

1 comment:

caveadsum1471 said...

Excellent looking Confederate command stands!
Best Iain