Tuesday, February 18, 2020

ECW Progress Report

Well here we are, a couple of weeks into the Dip method and I have to say the troops are starting to pile up. I’m impressed with the output and the amount of fun it is to just paint base coats. The OCD purist in me is quelled by the amount of good looking units being produced. My goal is to finish the red regiment before my butterfly Wargaming mind throws me into another era. So far I’m good though and this regiment shouldn’t be a problem. I’m itching to try this Dip method on my on going ACW project, but I’m forcing myself to wait for that one.

5 comments:

Ragsta said...

Shaping up nicely, I'm keen to see some group shots of the 'finished' result. Dipping seems to be a good foil for those who hop from project to project!

Codsticker said...

That is great progress and they look good too.

szeperd said...

Great job so far. Can't wait to see these force with finished bases.

Mr Ballista said...

I'd be interested to see how the dip works on ACW, especially union with their dark blue jackets - maybe the black dip on those?

Secundus said...

Yes that what i was thinking. maybe crack open both tins, the black on the weapon and top, brown on trousers.