Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Luke APS Basing Material

 As I watch Luke on YouTube most evening I thought I would take a look at his shop. A couple of things caught my eye, one of them being his all in one basing mixes. Readers of the Blog know that I kind of do the same sort of thing for my AZW and ACW but Luke’s ready mix is better.
Well after trying it out on some waiting Sci-Fi troopers I was really impressed and it saved me loads of time and messing around with paint.

 As well as the Arid mix I bought the ‘Rugged Field’ mix which I plan to use with my ECW bases.

Above is the Arid Grassland mix, this should be fantastic for my ACW bases too.


 The patrol heads out to find some Blue bellyNortherners.
 The Starship troopers bases were done before but the new Heavy troopers mixed in perfectly. A few tufts and they were finished, no painting or dry brushing!


Above, I put tiny amounts of the basing mix on my troopers done previously, to help blend the two groups together. Great stuff and a good price too. I’m a convert.

No comments: