Tuesday, June 16, 2020

1st Corps light gun (Falconet)

 I based this small gun on a 60mm x 100mm base. These guys have loaded the gun then backed right off while it is fired. This is very different to later eras. I like this as these guys look a little scared of this new unpredictable war machine.
 I’ve added a lot of black powder stains to these gunners’ clothes, it’s a very dirty business.


These 1st Corps figures are a great match for Bicorne and Renegade figures. These being the larger two ranges in the market.

4 comments:

Unlucky General said...

Bloody nice looking pop-gun. Deadly too. Your army is coming along beautifully.

Codsticker said...

I like the fresh wood tones of the carriage. I have painted most of mine as weathered, unpainted wood. The last one I went with grey paint but it just turned out looking dark.

priyanka123 said...

Great! That pop-gun is stunning!

The Fitness Inspired said...

Dangerous gun