Saturday, April 26, 2008

A Gift from the Gods!

My endless praying to the household gods paid off this week, with the release of another Stephen Dando-Collins book. These books are written so well and contain such descriptive writing that they can keep me enthused for months after finishing them. A matter of real importance to a painter/gamer and model maker. The new book is called 'Blood of the Caesars'.

This one though has deviated away from famous Legions and has concentrated on the story of Germanicus. I'm a little disappointed about that, but Stephen hasn't let me down yet. Germanicus's campaigns in Germany will more than make up for it I'm sure. Joy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Scarrow's books are hard enough to find in local shops, perhaps I'll have better luck looking for books by Dando-Collins. That is, provided that I can remember his name!

Ave!