Thursday, April 25, 2019

Another day...another Warg.


Recently I discovered Reaper make another Warg like figure. Well not being one to miss out on anything I decided I had to have it. It’s listed as a Winter wolf but is in fact larger than their Dire wolf   figures. He makes for another great leader in the wolf/warg army. His two guards are actually from Alternative Armies and come from thier goblin wolf riders. He has just killed as he is covered in gore.
That is everything now for these vile Loopus, I can now start basing. I needed one more base to make everything even and with this done, I can now get flocking.

3 comments:

Phil Curran said...

They look very coherent and nicely painted. Do have more unpainted lead / plastic/ resin/ restic / whatever or are you waiting for the postman?

Secundus said...

I have a copy of painted wolves left over but they are going to go onto the Goblin scout bases. The wolves are helping the Goblins sniff out any trouble.

Baconfat said...

You have the largest selection of Wargs out there. It's going to be real amazing looking when you finish all the bases. I hope for a huge battle report.