Monday, September 23, 2024

Operation Beorn Again.

The great bear himself finally turns up bloody late as usual.
After waiting a while for the second to arrive...the cutting and hacking could begin.





I had to try a couple of different fur techniques, for this chunky, thick fur, I went for the classic GW wolf pelt look. This is the one where you cut lots of little triangles into the putty and push them up.
Beorn laughs at his new coat...


By the time he realized it was too late.

The funniest thing I've seen in weeks, this bought a tear to my eye.


Sorry, this never gets old.

The model I selected for Beorn looked great, he was big and furry, but didn't look fierce enough. I soon came up with a cunning plan to buy another toy I had seen and splice them together. Luckily the toys were the same scale and operation Beorn again was on.
 

No comments: