Sunday, February 12, 2023

Wargames Day

Had another fun day with the Prince Rupert Wargames club. We covered many games today including Cruel seas, Donny Brook and Xenos Rampant.

This game of Cruel seas is part of a clever campaign, the results of this coastal assault will affect the next 28mm scale game.


A tropical game of Donny Brook saw lots of pirate action.

The game I was most looking forward to was the Xenos Rampant game. I took along some old buildings I had bought years ago. I also dug out my Sci-Fi trees I made. It was very satisfying to see it all in use for the first time.




I really enjoyed the bug faction. There something about the bugs that just captures the imagination.

I think I will have to put a bug faction together, the nemesis of any human force.


 A very fun day and it was great to start rolling dice again.

1 comment:

Codsticker said...

Neat to see the different ranges in the XR game; highlights the flexibility of the rules.