Monday, August 31, 2020

The Time of the Orc is Here


 I’ve been locked in a crazy painting marathon over the last week, finishing off the pile of converted plastic orcs I knocked together earlier this year. To this horde I added the odd lead figure that caught my eye. To my surprise I managed to create six bases worth.

 My basing system is if the base contains three spearmen then it can be classed as a spear unit in Oathmark. These contrast against those armed with hand weapons which will be classed as soldiers.




 It also gave me a chance to paint up all the odd standards I have laying around, these denote leader bases.




2 comments:

Grenzer John said...

Disgustingly gorgeous or gorgeously disgusting... I can't decide.

Secundus said...

Thanks Grenzer, they are addictive to paint.