Monday, August 31, 2020

Two tribes go to war...


Orc filth storm the ramparts.
Basing this lot I was aware of how fragile some of the plastics are compared to the metal figures. The guys with the really delicate stuff I tried to put into the middle of the bases surrounded by their stronger lead brethren. We will just have to see how they stand up to wargames, they should be alright as the plastics have the ability to bend rather than break.

 Now it was time to put this new lot along side the last batch completed earlier this year. Funny enough that last lot numbered six bases also, very handy for making units. Three units for Oathmark with their four bases each.










3 comments:

Codsticker said...

Great looking mob!

BigRedBat said...

Super work!

Chris Kemp said...

I would double-check the drop bar on the main castle gate if I saw that lot heading towards me! Excellent job, Sir!

Regards, Chris.