Sunday, August 30, 2020

Dwarf Horde

 Another trip down memory lane here as I pick through my Dwarf lead pile for characters. Arrr the memories are immense in this lifeless pile of lead. I guess I’m still clinging to a carefree time of no responsibilities and endless summers. It’s funny but every single figure here has a story behind it, where and when I got it, who I got it off, where I was living when I got it etc etc. Some here are among the first I ever bought way back in 1983, they are easy to spot because a lot of them are caked in thick enamel paint. Good times.

3 comments:

Codsticker said...

I think I have a box of Grenadier(?) Dwarf Adventurers somewhere from my brief interest in D&D when I was a kid. Some probably have bad enamel paint jobs on them Lol.

Phil Curran said...

Some old beauties there. Right....you're going to need another pot of dip.

caveadsum1471 said...

Nice big pile of dwarves! Didn't you say you needed more if you're going to play Oathmark? Lucky you held onto them!
Best Iain