Friday, January 01, 2021

Happy New Year Everyone!

These half starved musketeers have hit the jackpot, a whole flock of fat Christmas geese. The captain will be pleased.
Off with his head!
These little farmyard critters are from War bases and I have had them for some time. I found them today while looking for horses for my ECW troopers. The nice thing about them is they can be used for basically every theatre of war I wargame, even Middle Earth. They also make great little markers for blunder and loot for skirmish games.


The chickens were particularly fun to paint and it gave me another opportunity to play around with GW contrast paints. I have slowly been collecting these paints one at a time from eBay and I have to say, I find them really useful. They are not cheap but they do come in very handy. I can see myself picking away until I have most of them in the range.
These cute little chucks will be based in Kleer floor varnish and sprinkled with flock and mixed herbs, then popped in the oven for an hour.
 

2 comments:

Jim Jackaman said...

Happy New Year

Alandre said...

I always turn to Vampire any time I want to. I became a Vampire because of how people treat me, this world is a wicked world and not fair to anybody. at the snack of my finger things are made happen. I am now a Powerful Man and no one steps on me without an apology. I turn to Human beings also at any time I want to. and am one of the most dreaded Man in my Town. I became a Vampire through the help of my friend who introduced me into a Vampire Kingdom by giving me their email. if you want to become a Powerful Vampire kindly contact the Vampire Kingdom on their Email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com