Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Empress Dragoon Horseholder.

Planning a unit of ECW Dragoons is a very expensive endeavour, especially now with the price creep over the last few years. The cheapest horse holder set I found was that of Empress Miniatures. I was delighted today to find out the Empress figures match the 'larger' 28mm ranges of Renegade, Redoubt, Bicorne and Bloody Miniatures.

Below can be seen a Dragoon from Bicorne, Empress Miniatures and the new range of Bloody Miniatures.

I'm really pleased about this as they have some great looking Oxford Royalists that I know now will match my other figures.

 

2 comments:

Codsticker said...

That is interesting- I have couple of Empress figures but I didn't notice them being larger than my rank and file like the Bloody Miniatures minis. I have a unit of dragoons but never got around to painting up a horse holder and horses.

Secundus said...

Ooh yes their Dragoons do look good!