Thursday, May 23, 2024

Resin War Troll



I took a bit of a chance and ordered this Troll off eBay. I have to say I'm really impressed with it. It's a good size and is quite a chunk. The detail is good and it's a unique looking figure.
I'm sure you can buy figures for the tower but I can have fun creating these using the Oathmark plastics.


 I think it was £15.50 with postage, but that isn't bad considering the excellent sculpt and size of it. Recommended.  

Let's crush Lake Town!

Update: I've now modelled some Oathmark goblins to complete the model. I will green stuff some troll skin cloaks on these too. The brush bristle daggers work well on these ork types too.



I couldn't find my green stuff so had to use the Milliput fall back. It's a lot harder to work with, but we got there in the end. Troll skins all round.

I attached the howdah with mini  magnets to make storage easier. Very satisfying when it snaps together.

Makes more sense to put the rear acher at the front.

1 comment:

Phil Curran said...

Looks like a fun project.