Saturday, July 27, 2024

Basing Day for Beginners

My little boy came up to me today and asked if he could base some of my figures. Well of course I said yes and dug out some recently painted bases of Confederates.
He picked it up really fast and was very thorough. I found myself keep saying "now comes the best bit..".
Looking good, Johnny Reb marches off to battle.
Boulders.
I thought I would make a record of the ones he did for the future.
I wish my eyes were still that good.



There are lots of fun levels, what with the stones,logs,flock and tufts. Best of all is the finished item.


 

3 comments:

James said...

Well that should help speed up getting troops on the table!

blacksmith said...

Go James! It's so good to see him so focused on what he's doing. Are you having war games with him?

Donnie McGibbon said...

Very nice basing, he certainly has an eye for it, great work.