Monday, June 07, 2021

D100 for Bonnie Blue Flag rules

I treated myself to a dice I have always wondered about, the D100. More of a curiosity than anything. The ACW rules ‘Bonnie Blue Flag’ uses percentage dice to create reactions on a table of events, so I bought this great thing instead of rolling the normal two dice. 

I’m always bombarded by adverts from the Dice shop in my emails and finally I took the bait. I do have a soft spot for weird looking dice from my role playing days.
I also bought this snazzy folding dice tray too while I was on the Dice shop website, Elven green took my fancy for my up and coming Lotr battles.
The two percentage dice are probably quicker to roll as the first ‘tens’ one is instant, this round dice does tend to roll a bit before giving you its judgement.
 Just a bit of fun really, should create a bit more suspense in the game.

P.s, you do need a flat surface!
 

2 comments:

Grenzer John said...

When that sort of die came out, they were called "Zochi-hedron dice." I have one which now resides in my wife's dice collection.

Secundus said...

Oh right, let’s hope it fills high or I’ll use it as a golf ball ;)