Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Trip back to 1985

 Time is a funny old thing... time to go back to the Eighties. Eat your heart out Stranger Things. After messing around with the new Oathmark goblin riders it was time to dig out some more old Chronicle wolves. I remember loving these when I was younger, They were big and chunky and used a lot of lead for the time, then again, I think most Chronicle figures did.
 These later Chronicle wolves are even bigger and chunkier, I think they were 1989 remakes of the popular wolf rider range. By that time Chronicle Black orcs had become a thing and their characters had grown in size, along with their mounts. This lot was kindly given to me by a friend and now they will be put to good use. In fact it was the same gifted collection that started me painting Fantasy again...look how that ended.

 A snap shot of my young teens right there. £5.95 was a lot of pocket money!
Now finally the moons are in alignment and all the Loopus have been gathered in one place, nice.

No comments: