Tuesday, May 05, 2020

Basing night


The results of the Dip were pleasing to look upon. I have almost doubled my Federal army in one go...result!.
These will be given some patches of 4mm grass today to finish them off.

The Regimental Fire and Fury way of generic basing is a good one. This bases will be able to represent a multitude of Union regiments. Although I have put together a hand picked group to represent the Irish Brigade, using the fantastic heads from Steve Barber models. That’s to come later, hopefully I can wizz through them with the Dip.

3 comments:

Guidowg said...

Fantastic painting results, you're certain powering along with this lot. The basing really complements the figures.

Codsticker said...

I really like the natural basing. I nice mix of grass, rocks and leaf litter.

Christopher(aka Axebreaker) said...

Great looking regiments!

Christopher