Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Parliament shotte

 I took the chance to grab these musketeers that had been started a few months back and finish them off. I can’t believe that with all of my Napoleonic stuff, my first finished red coat regiment will be from the civil war.
 My new basing technique is to put four guys firing in the front rank. This looks better than three and looks like a proper volley is being delivered.
 This is a nice idea from 1st Corps, resin battlefield detritus. Guns, hats, boxes etc will really add to those larger scenic bases. My infantry bases are slightly too small, but artillery and commanders bases will be perfect for it. The dropped drum is ageless, I was looking for such a thing when I was basing my ECW. This drum may end up on these musketeers once the Kepi has been cut off.

1 comment:

Phil said...

Well done, nice details and great job!