Monday, October 26, 2020

Union Sharpshooters

Having slept on it for a night, I decided to thin out some of the denser bases. They had lost their skirmish look, so I took some off to create another base. I have to say I much prefer the more spaced out look. 

I have given them a woodland vibe with the dry leaves after finding a fantastic image on line. The Flock box wouldn’t  really work over them so I stuck a few tufts on instead.

 I have given the leaves a wash of watered down wood glue to fix them in place.



I love this image and the brown leaves add a lot of atmosphere and character, so I thought I would try the same look on the bases.

The leaves work particularly well on the boulders
 

3 comments:

Christopher(aka Axebreaker) said...

Very nice work and the basing is very good indeed!

Christopher

Secundus said...

Thanks Christ, I know you are the master of ACW

Secundus said...

Sorry Chris that was a typo :)