Saturday, March 05, 2022

Hammer Head 2022

I've just got in from a very enjoyable trip to the  Hammer Head event. I only had a few things on my shopping list, brushes and paint. These were quickly found and squirreled away in my backpack.
Here are some of the highlights of the show, loads of great looking games with amazing terrain.














One of the things I was most looking forward to was meeting James Morris. James and I became friends through the Wargaming in Middle Earth Facebook page. I have followed his amazing painting and scenery making for some time, so it was really nice to say hello in the flesh.
James was show casing his new Dark age/ Fantasy game, Midgard, which looked fantastic. It was also nice to see his lovely painted armies in person too, many of which I was very familiar with through Facebook.




1 comment:

Aly Morrison said...

It’s nice to see pictures of the show…
Sadly I couldn’t make it… I’ve been caught by the covid’s 🤬

All the best. Aly