Wednesday, April 13, 2022

MiniNatur Ivy


I've had this packet of ivy for over ten years, so it's great to crack it open and let it grow.



I found the best way to apply the ivy was to tear chunks off and stick them on in little bits. This way you can get nice sprawling shapes in the material. Any little left over pieces, they just get stuck on where needed. So basically it's a pattern made of loads of tiny bits that all join visually together.
It's very handy for covering gaps in the building.

Big gap...no problem!

 The bush got some new flock too, this building is ready to go.



 

4 comments:

Phil Curran said...

If you want a cheap trick try dried tea leaves they make great leaves or dead scatter by buildings.

Codsticker said...

Great looking product; I think I may have to pick some up. I really like your buildings too.

Neil said...

Great addition.
Neil

caveadsum1471 said...

Good looking ivy,nice buildings!
Best Iain