Friday, April 05, 2024

Blitzwing and Friends

Blitzwing gets his alt mode, well, one of them. I still have a good jet to paint up for his seeker mode.
Here are a couple of Micromachines painted up as Autobots. I tried to give them a very toy like colour scheme. 

One of them will make a great support vehicle, able to rain down missiles at long range.

"It's time to bring out the heavy artillery!"

Blackout gets his seeker mode too. I do like the look of this stylish bot in this form.

Blackout joins a growing squadron of seekers. A coat of Kleer floor varnish gives all these bots a nice metal looking sheen.
Blitzwing again, I had great success using the Tamiya soot weathering powder on the barrel. It worked a treat, better than a paint effect I think.


 I've arranged a game this Sunday of Xenos Rampant to try out these figures and the scenery. I just need to work out some stats for the different types of bots. I'm quite looking forward to it, it'll be nice to finally use these things. I'm thinking of a Autobot raid on a Decepticon Energon supply as a scenero.

No comments: