Saturday, April 13, 2024

Have Fun at Salute People!


Well my follow up appointment to the hospital came around to have my kidney stone Lasered. It couldn't come soon enough to be honest as it was getting a real drag. Planning trips around the locations of toilets is quite tiring. The good news the stone and stent are out, the bad news there is a fresh stent put in for a couple of weeks. Kidney stones are gift that just keeps giving.


My friend reminded me it was Salute this weekend and then I saw some Facebook posts, it looks like it's going to be a good one.

 Simon Miller's twist on the D Day landing looks brilliant. It's going to be Caesar landing with his Roman legions on the South coast. I saw some of the ships he has painted up and I would loved to have seen it in the flesh. I'm sure it will get another outing this year.

I haven't slept all night due to the hospital ruckus, but I was also kept awake with modelling ideas about the Cybertron project. Thinking up character names and working out profiles for classic characters using the rules. I'm going to sleep well today!

For all those that are going, have a good time and don't forget to stop by at the To the Strongest display!


Til all are one....

The famous scene that traumatized a whole generation of children...Primes' sump stone removal. 

It didn't end well.

11 comments:

Phil Curran said...

Get well soon.

Simon said...

Hope you feel better soon. Salute is no longer for me unfortunately. I cannot stand what the show has become or it’s location.

Anonymous said...

Get well soon. I like many others it seems, do not do Salute anymore.

Donnie McGibbon said...

Hope you get well soon and back to normality.

James said...

Well that's an embuggerance.
Get well soon!

Norm said...

Wishing you a speedy recovery and return to the work bench! :-)

Karl said...


Arise! Ironimus Mitten!
Wishing you the best.

tradgardmastare said...

Hope you feel better soon.
Alan

blacksmith said...

Get well soon and keep gaming and painting.

Brutorz Bill said...

Hope you recover soon!!!

Secundus said...

Thanks guys, I wasn't expecting any well wishes, so thankyou. It cheered me up