Friday, June 23, 2023

Mad Max for Gaslands

well it had to be done... I couldn't resist it. In my charity shop haul, I found a car that looked very similar to Max's patrol car. So it seemed a crime not to create it.
I enjoyed trying out the weathering powders from Mig. I hadn't really got to grips with them before and these little projects are perfect for learning.






The military vehicle gets a good dusting down too. I'm getting a bit carried away with it now, it's a lot of fun to use.

Meanwhile back on Cybertron, another Autobot steps off the assembly line.

I copied a colour scheme from an existing character to help speed things along. His backpack is cut off of a hot wheels jeep. His wheels are spares from the Gaslands sprue, as is his chest piece.



 

1 comment:

Phil Curran said...

I hope its more successful than when Max drives it.