Sunday, January 30, 2022

Pouch Day In Dale

l think this is my favourite thing to sculpt in green stuff and one of the simplest to do. Many of these Rabble figures are rather sparse on belongings, so I thought I would add some belt details. 

Above, I challenged myself to do something a bit different and make some Elven pouches. Well you have to think leaves with Wood Elves, so I used that as a guide.




A bed roll was another idea to fill in some gaps.
This human archer is heading towards becoming an Elf, a feather on the helmet is all it will take.

 

3 comments:

Codsticker said...

Just looking at your work with the Fireforge Rabble I think they might make make good Dunlendings with some Viking or Saxon head swaps.

Aly Morrison said...

You are certainly racing through these… and getting the hang of that Green Stuff malarkey.
It can be a lot of fun…

All the best. Aly

slotpg said...

slotpg รูปแบบใหม่ต้องใจผู้เล่น เกมคาสิโนออนไลน์ที่เยี่ยมที่สุด บริการครบวงจรในเรื่องความเพลิดเพลินและก็เงินรางวัลหลายชิ้น สล็อตออนไลน์เล่นไม่ยาก ชำระเงินจริงทุกบาททุกเงิน