Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Two Sheds Fred Terrain

I found these nice looking rock outcrops on eBay the other day. They looked very nice and well made so I took the leap and ordered a set for £15.  I don’t mind spending a bit of money on terrain I can use for multi periods. These fit with my Fantasy armies but also would be great for FIW and ACW too. Devils den sprang to mind.



I think it’s a father and daughter team and they seemed very friendly and helpful, I think they would take requests for specific terrain pieces too. I saw they also made jungle bases.

When I get my Flocker out again they will get some long grass around the out crops too.

 

 They were very nice before but to tie them in with my own collection, I gave them a few brown and green washes from the Woodland scenics range.




They make great bad lands terrain and great cover for sneaky orcs.

Devils den…

Update; since posting this I have contacted them and enquired about making some hills, they are nice people to deal with. Watch this space…

3 comments:

joe5mc said...

Those do look like quality pieces!

Secundus said...

Money well spent there I think, especially after spending £35 on a badly painted regiment last month. A couple of these sets is much better value for money.

caveadsum1471 said...

Lovely bits of terrain!
Best Iain