Monday, November 01, 2021

Gundabad orcs

Another update on my spear armed orcs. I’ve been experimenting with new ideas and sticking extra bits on the weapons. A blade here and there really gives them a more orcy look and feel. To my surprise they are quite firmly stuck too with the plastic glue, so shouldn’t snap off easily.

Also, I’ve tried using the old warlord games orc arms. They are tricky to do with their open hands but they do pay off when you get it right. The arms are nice and long and look very orc like when put on a Dwarf body with short legs.



I found some of these shields from a seller on eBay.





An orc officer was made from a human torso from Fire Forge. The head of a Halfling from Wargames Atlantic. Shield from eBay again. The face is covered with armour from a Frostgrave Demon sprue.


The officer’s armour is quite large scale mail so should look good covered in rusty orc filth. 
These Dwarf spears are great, they are long and imposing. I have stuck extra bits to this one from an orc sprue.

 


Orcs with nasty looking pole arms.

1 comment:

tradgardmastare said...

These guys mean business. I look forward to seeing them painted.