Wednesday, July 06, 2022

Bloody Good Miniatures

I treated myself to another Bloody Miniatures collection after seeing their latest release. Two figures in particular stood out to me. The Round and Cavalier officers. These I thought would be great for leading regiments.

 It's going to be an expensive month this month as I've just seen the Oathmark Orcs have just been released.


The two officers in question. Very nice and full of character. 

One of the packs is of a raiding party, another lovely character set.



A couple of nice religious ranters.

A raider with his bag of loot.
A Royalist duelist.

Another new set I picked up was a four pack of storming party. Some lovely touches such as men in heavy siege armour and also troopers with grenades.


I'm always impressed with the lovely presentation of the box when it arrives. Blood red tissue paper, the packs always look lovingly put together, a nice touch.

 

No comments: