Monday, July 25, 2022

Dwarf Baggage Train

I collected these bits and pieces when I was painting up Dain and his army.

 I thought they might make for an interesting objective marker. Placed well back from the Dwarven army they make a juicy target for rooming Wargs and their masters.

The large mule and ponies were bought from Ral Partha. Very handy being able to buy figures separately these days 
The mules came with lots of Good looking Dwarven items on already. Pick axes and lanterns etc, I just added some more shields and swords to the packs. The odd great axe too helps make this definitely a Dwarven pack train. 
I will also add straps holding this new gear in place and the odd chain mail shirt too. More green stuff fun ahead.

 

1 comment:

James said...

Nice.
I do love a good looking B-Echelon