Tuesday, March 07, 2023

Bob Semple Tank 28mm

I found this great 'weird' looking tank on eBay. It's a Bob Semple Tank and was a tractor tank from New Zealand. I thought it looked strange enough to include in a Weird World War force.
It has a very high profile and has a box like appearance. This falls in with the early German designs of WWI, so should work well.

It's brimming with machine guns and I think it would make for a good anti infantry tank or APC.

The hull is also covered in crude rivets that tie in nicely to an earlier war.

 I do love the primative box design and it's a good size next to the figures too.


The Bob Semple light tank of WWII.

2 comments:

Grenzer John said...

A truly weird vehicle! I have one or two that a friend 3D printed for me in 15mm. I look forward to seeing it finished!

Phil Curran said...

He'll have it painted by this time tomorrow. Just wait and see.