Friday, February 19, 2021

Bicorne miniatures Oxford infantry firing salvo

I bought these about three years ago at MK Campaign. As I photographed the Trayned Bands yesterday, I thought it only right to cover these codes too. Again, these have no photo on the Bicorne website so I thought I would cover all three codes on this website for other frustrated gamers.

This pack has two poses which seems better value somehow to me and the figures are quite chunky, much in keeping with the rest of their ECW range.

Here is an older kneeing pose from their range, very similar but not the same. 
These are nice figures, especially given the fact there are two poses which could lead to some nice dynamic bases. This is a pretty fantastic pack and will take some beating in my eyes.
 

2 comments:

Codsticker said...

That's a great pack. When I get back to my ECW project I am going to pick up some more Bicorne.

Neil said...

For King and Country!
Neil