Monday, February 15, 2021

Bodyguard of Bolg


These bases have waited a long time for their flock and now with a breath of relief, I can say they are done! We someone please kill that bear!







 In Oathmark these orcs will be classed as ‘warriors’ for they have large shields, which stops them being ‘Linebreakers’. I could field them in two groups of two ranks like this, or combine them into a four rank juggernaut of unstoppable death. 

Well, I say unstoppable, having recently played a game against Elven archers I’m not so sure.

9 comments:

Neil said...

That is an awesome depiction and modelling of Bolg's bodyguard. But I have to ask, where did you get the Beorn figure? Thanks.
Neil

http://toysoldiersanddiningroombattles.blogspot.com/

Codsticker said...

Great looking group. I love the dirty shields and the dry tuft and dead leaf basing.

Wojciech Krzyminski said...

They look business. Where is the spear orc (the closest one on the photo) from?

Engel said...

Really really cool !

Mr Saturday said...

These are excellent.

James said...

Just brilliant

Secundus said...

The veorn figure is from Reaper miniatures. The big orc with the spear came with some Elves I bought from eBay. I don’t know who made him I’m afraid.

Wojciech Krzyminski said...

Thank you for replying. I really enjoy looking at your Oathmark armies.

George Duff said...

You've got the best orcs. I want some. Maybe I will make some myself, but I know they won't be as good as yours. Excellent work.